DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sylvania TV model 6427CTA (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/45767-re-sylvania-tv-model-6427cta.html)

chuck July 5th 04 03:12 PM

Sylvania TV model 6427CTA

Follow up:
Sylvania service dept finally returned the requested information
Both resistor are 2w 1.5k \
still would love a copy of schematic if anyone has it available
thanks
chuck

chuck wrote:
Hi can some one please help me out, I need values for R574 and R575 for
a sylvania TV model 6427CTA mfg in 2000 there is no chassis number only
a circuit bd with the production number BL1200F01012-1 I have looked on
manuals4U.com with out results a web search would indicate tat this is a
common failure on this set but no resistor values can I find... can
anyone post or email these value or scan and send this portion of
schematic I will be extreemly greatful
Thanks Chuck