geo73

Default Panasonic NV-VHD1 Error F498

I have checked the web and some people
talk about resoldering an IC?
Is that so? Does anyone know which IC?

Thanks

geo73

Default Update: Panasonic NV-VHD1 Error F498

Finished!

Resodering IC 37001 @ the board under the DVD tray.
Solution found at this website:
http:\\www.highlandelectrix.fsnet.co.uk

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo73
Finished!

Resodering IC 37001 @ the board under the DVD tray.
Solution found at this website:
http:\\www.highlandelectrix.fsnet.co.uk
Sorry I couldnt find the solution, what exactly do I have to do to repair the fault please. When you say re soldering do you mean I have to clean off the old solder and then solder it again, is this because the connection has broken? and is IC 37001 clearly marked on the board.

Thankyou for your help with this.

Rgds
Mike