DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Still looking for Mitsubishi VCR part # !!! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/45651-still-looking-mitsubishi-vcr-part.html)

sogs June 28th 04 04:39 PM

Still looking for Mitsubishi VCR part # !!!

Can someone give me the part number (or proper replacement) for the
tape end sensor infrared diode for a Mitsubishi Model # HS-U510 vcr ?
I have tried Mitsubishi and they won't give me the part #. I'm not
going to buy a service manual just to get the part #.

Jerry G. June 29th 04 09:51 AM

Still looking for Mitsubishi VCR part # !!!

They will not give out any part numbers, but did you ask them if they would
sell you the part???

--

Jerry G. GLG Technologies GLG

sogs July 1st 04 01:06 AM

Still looking for Mitsubishi VCR part # !!!

Yes. They still want the part number.