DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic NV-HD620 VCR Error F03 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/45605-panasonic-nv-hd620-vcr-error-f03.html)

RubbishRat June 25th 04 11:08 AM

Panasonic NV-HD620 VCR Error F03

I would be grateful if someone here could explain the meaning of this error
message F03 in the display of this VCR. Basically I re-wound the cassette
and pressed eject, but the machine now wont do anything except display this
error. so the cassette is stuck down.
Any advice appreciated.
Pete

eddumweer June 25th 04 04:51 PM

Panasonic NV-HD620 VCR Error F03

Check the loadingmotor for a small crack in the spindle under the wormwheel.

Greetings Peter

"RubbishRat" schreef in bericht