DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Replacing Firewire Connector - Sony TRV-320 Digital Camcorder (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/45538-replacing-firewire-connector-sony-trv-320-digital-camcorder.html)

bigdaddy June 21st 04 06:53 PM

Replacing Firewire Connector - Sony TRV-320 Digital Camcorder

Need to replace Firewire connector on TRV-320. Sony wants £28 + Vat.
It is too steep for a connector in my estimation.

Any idea where I can lay my hands on on an alternative connector.
Also anybody got service manual or schametics for this camcorder,
would be great help.

Jerry G. June 21st 04 08:51 PM

Replacing Firewire Connector - Sony TRV-320 Digital Camcorder

The part is Sony only, and they gave you a good price for it.

Lots of luck!

I wonder of you work for free..............

--

Jerry G.
=====