Eugen T

Default Klipsch KSW-12 service manual

Hi all,
I went through several manual archives (paid ones) and cannot find any
Klipsch service manual.
Could someone point me to the link where I can find the one I am looking
for?

Thank you very much.

Jerry G.

You should contact Klipsch directly. I don't think they will sell or
distribute their service manuals. They will tell you to send the unit in for
service.

--

Jerry G.
=====