DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need TOP223P or substitute (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/45432-need-top223p-substitute.html)

Manuel Davila June 15th 04 04:35 PM

Need TOP223P or substitute

Hello: I'm looking for a source or a substitute for TOP223P (8 PDIP switch
mosfet). This IC is part of the power supply on a ORITRON DVD100 player.
The distributor hast a minimum order of 50 units! I just need one or two.
Thanks in advance for your help.

techforce June 15th 04 06:45 PM

Need TOP223P or substitute

We Can supply smaller qty. Post the Need he

http://www.technotronic-dimensions.com/supportbbs/

Manuel Davila June 16th 04 04:09 PM

Need TOP223P or substitute

Thank you all for the info.
I got the solution from one of you (Ross/Australia):
http://www.cdiweb.com/PortalProductD...13&ManufId=183