DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Broken Radio (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/45050-re-broken-radio.html)

JW May 26th 04 11:36 AM

Broken Radio

On Tue, 25 May 2004 18:33:30 -0400 Joscelin wrote
in Message id: :

I have this portable radio which has nine presets. It started acting funny
lately, it won't tune any stations.

When I press 1, the radio says "**** Off"
when I press 2, the radio says "I suppose a blow job's out of the question"
when I press 3, the radio says "Up Yours, Peckerhead"
when I press 4, the radio says "Outta My Face, Bag OF ****"
when I press 5, the radio says "I'm married, I don't have to do that anymore"
When I press 6, the radio says "Up Yours"
When I press 7, the radio says "Asshole"
when I press 8, the radio says "**** Off Peckerhead"
when I press 9, the radio says "You ****ing piece of ****"

Are you sure it's broken? It looks to me like it's just getting to know
you better.

Chaos Master May 27th 04 04:18 AM

Broken Radio

) showed us the following results:
I have this portable radio which has nine presets. It started acting funny
lately, it won't tune any stations.

Hit your head in the wall.

[]s
--
Chaos Master® | "I'm going under,
Posting from Brazil! | drowning in you

[email protected] May 27th 04 09:57 AM

Broken Radio

On Wed, 26 May 2004 06:36:07 -0400, JW wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2004 18:33:30 -0400 Joscelin wrote
in Message id: :

I have this portable radio which has nine presets. It started acting funny
lately, it won't tune any stations.

When I press 1, the radio says "**** Off"
when I press 2, the radio says "I suppose a blow job's out of the question"
when I press 3, the radio says "Up Yours, Peckerhead"
when I press 4, the radio says "Outta My Face, Bag OF ****"
when I press 5, the radio says "I'm married, I don't have to do that anymore"
When I press 6, the radio says "Up Yours"
When I press 7, the radio says "Asshole"
when I press 8, the radio says "**** Off Peckerhead"
when I press 9, the radio says "You ****ing piece of ****"

Are you sure it's broken? It looks to me like it's just getting to know
you better.

I think that's one of those smart radios. What's the term?.......
Fuzzy logic?