Brian

Default Clean corrosion from Digital Camcorder?

Hello, I'm wondering if someone knows of a good inert cleaning agent I
can use on the internal components of a digital camcorder. While
filming at the beach, I was splashed by a wave that got the camera
damp; thought I cleaned it out well enough but now (a year later) I
see alot of salt corrsion inside it; although it still works. I'd like
to get it cleaned up before I have a problem.

Thanks-