DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mitsubishi tv screen looks like barrel. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/44815-mitsubishi-tv-screen-looks-like-barrel.html)

ziny flikop May 14th 04 10:52 PM

Mitsubishi tv screen looks like barrel.

I have Mitsubishi 36 in. CS-35305 TV for about 8 years. Today when I
played with a remote, suddenly picture on the screen becames destorted
and now in is a barrel shaped. What is wrong? Can I readjust TV
myself?

Thank in advance for the reply. My email:

BWL May 14th 04 11:32 PM

Mitsubishi tv screen looks like barrel.

Sounds like you reinitialized the EEPROM while fiddling with the remote; this
will take some time to fix; all the EEPROM values will have to be readjusted;
not a job for an inexperienced tech! Find a Mitsubishi Authorized repair
center. There is the possibility that something in the pincushion circuit
happened to fail while you were fiddling, purely by coincidence; either way,
you need an experienced Mits tech.