BOB URZ

Default Delco tape mech parts

Anyone have a good dealer referral for Delco tape mech parts in the US?

I just got the one i got in for repair fired up and tested.
The mech: 16207327 Shinwa CDS-520lo3.
I have got two of them with a stripped gear on the load mech.
Looks like its a common problem.

Bob

LASERandDVDfan

Anyone have a good dealer referral for Delco tape mech parts in the US?

I just got the one i got in for repair fired up and tested.
The mech: 16207327 Shinwa CDS-520lo3.
I have got two of them with a stripped gear on the load mech.

The only thing I can think of is going to a junk yard. But, they'll charge you
an arm and a leg for used factory car stereos.

Another referral would be to order the parts from General Motors themselves.
However, it's just as likely that they'll charge you big bucks for the part or
not sell it to you at all.

The best alternative would be to go with a quality aftermarket car stereo. -
Reinhart