DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC GR-DVM70 Broken Off Control Knob (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/44419-jvc-gr-dvm70-broken-off-control-knob.html)

MarkC April 25th 04 06:52 AM

JVC GR-DVM70 Broken Off Control Knob

Can anyone give me any tips on how complex it would be to replace the
control knob? Some of the metal contacts are broken off the control knob
but if I put it back in & hold it in place the unit will turn on but I
can't get it to eject. I've repaired a few older camcorders but have no
experience repairing these new digital units. Also, what is the
difference between the DVM70 & DVM70U models?
Thanks for any advice,
Mark