DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hitachi 27CX75B TV problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/44351-hitachi-27cx75b-tv-problem.html)

Patrick Gravel April 21st 04 03:32 AM

Hitachi 27CX75B TV problem

When I plug the TV, it turn on for about 3 seconds then it shut off. After
that I'm not able to turn it on again. I have to disconnect the cord, wait 5
minutes then I can start again.. Please help me.

David April 21st 04 06:13 PM

Hitachi 27CX75B TV problem

Take it in for troubleshooting by someone with experience on tv
repair. With you minimal information, I can tell you the tv is going
into some kind of protect mode. Since there are on average 6 or more
different things tv sets look at for protect mode, some basic
troubleshooting will be required.

David