DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Repair/service manual for a DAVIS DLX10 dlp projector needed! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/44046-repair-service-manual-davis-dlx10-dlp-projector-needed.html)

cliveski April 10th 04 03:35 AM

Repair/service manual for a DAVIS DLX10 dlp projector needed!

I've just managed to get hold of a 'dead' Davis DLX10 DLP projector.
Does anyone know where I can get hold of a service/repair manual for
this projector? I suspect it is a dead power supply. Anyone have any
experience of this?

I have scoured the usual places on the net with no luck.

Failing that, does anyone know if this PJ has any clones? I might be
able to source a repair manual for one of those.

Many thanks in advance.

NeslihYor October 18th 04 10:14 AM

Hello!

Did you manage to get hold of the Instruction Manual?
I've just purchased a DLX10, but I'm also missing the manual! Do you have
this ad pdf-file? and if you can send it to me by email?
... and I'll be happy. PS: Remote Control -
Do you know how I can get one, e.g. suppliers? Have a good Day. Regards
Neslih Yor