brendan boner

Default Toshiba 43PJ93B: PAL switching black and white, NTSC fine

Would anybody point me to the schematics with a purpose of fixing a
problem on my 43PJ93B rear projector TV. The TV is usually in PAL mode,
but it starts in black and white with slight herringbone effect, and as
the day progresses switches to colour (and flicker back and forth
randomly). The TV has an NTSC/PAL/Auto switch which doesn't make a
difference.

When the source is NTSC though, there is not any problem.

Any pointers?

--
brendan
For the first half of geological time our ancestors were bacteria. Most