DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Viewsonic P810 - New FBT procedure (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/44012-viewsonic-p810-new-fbt-procedure.html)

Got2Go April 8th 04 09:46 PM

Viewsonic P810 - New FBT procedure

Hello,
I just got a new FBT to replace a bad one on a Viewsonic P810 monitor.

What is the procedure to calibrate this FBT once installed ?
Can it be done by eye ?

The FBT has 3 adjustments on it (2x focus, 1x screen).

Thanks for the help.

Got2Go

James Sweet April 9th 04 05:41 AM

"Got2Go" wrote in message
Hello,
I just got a new FBT to replace a bad one on a Viewsonic P810 monitor.

What is the procedure to calibrate this FBT once installed ?
Can it be done by eye ?

The FBT has 3 adjustments on it (2x focus, 1x screen).

Thanks for the help.

Got2Go

I just do it by eye, the screen control should be adjusted so that you get a
decent black level at a low to mid brightness setting and no retrace lines
at max brightness. The two focus knobs interact, but display a screen full
of small text and tweak them both until it looks crisp.