DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pioneer CDX-FM1237S CD Changer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/43922-pioneer-cdx-fm1237s-cd-changer.html)

Ed Nunez April 6th 04 11:42 PM

Pioneer CDX-FM1237S CD Changer

I have a Pioneer CDX-FM1237S car CD changer that has gone nuts. The
controller shows ERROR60 & 70 most of the time. Sometimes I can get it to
play and change CD's after much buttong pushing but most of the time it
does nothing. Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

I have seen lots of CD changers - just the physical changer unit, without
controls - for sale cheap on ebay. Does anyone know which models would
work with the controller already installed for the 1237? I know the 637
six disk units would work but I've never seen those on ebay - yet.

Thanks in advance,

Ed Nunez

Wamsi March 26th 05 07:03 PM

I have the same problem. Where did you find the switches? thanks much!

matute September 25th 06 05:17 PM

I have the same problem!!!!Please heeeeelp!!!