Wouter

Default NEC A927 (packard Bell) 19" monitor no picture, green light

Dear newsgroupusers,
I have a NEC 19"CRT monitor. It does not have any picture. The green LED
does react on signal input. I hear no "click"which is usual the case when
one puts signal on a monitor. See no glowing at the end of the tube. See no
"white" on the screen when i shut it down.

Could anyone please tell me where to look or wheater it is a common problem?

TIA
Wouter van der Linden.
The Netherlands.

Changing a light bulb on R.C.M Tom Gardner Metalworking 24 June 6th 04 12:58 AM
O-T light bulb Fuddzy Woodworking 2 January 15th 04 04:43 PM
Weird green light on my LCD VHSC? david Electronics Repair 1 October 21st 03 12:45 PM
Changing a light bulb jay UK diy 11 October 18th 03 08:28 PM