Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dieter Kedrowitsch

Default RCA TV F27552 help?

Hello! I was given a 2 year old RCA F27442 TV that died. When
plugged in, it would make a high piched squeeling noise. After a
second or two of squeeling, it blew the fuse. Upon inspection, it
appears the PSU's Q14101 shorted out and eventually blew but I can't
read the part number to get a replacement. Could anyone help me look
up this part?

Also, upon reading these groups about this set, it seems there was a
common problem with L14401 having cracked solder joints causing the H
driver to eventually short... I'm guessing this occured and lead to
the blown switch in the power supply.

So if anyone could help look up what part Q14101 is on this set, I'd
appricate it. I don't have the chassis ID, but it's the single tuner
(no PIP) with Guide+. Serial B41413223X. I can get the chassis ID if
needed.

Thank you!!

Dieter Kedrowitsch