DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fluke PM6304 Service Manual? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/43616-re-fluke-pm6304-service-manual.html)

Peter_purple March 26th 04 07:30 AM

Fluke PM6304 Service Manual?

Write to head office and tell them its unreasonable to ask for high $ for
old equipment (even if it is new), advise them of ACCC and consumer
affairs - you are entitled to get a service manual at reasonable cost,

What do you consider unreasonable,

Ask head office to fax you the service manual or extract of schematic
and tell them what the problem is ,

pp

"David L. Jones" wrote:

Hi,
I'm after a service manual or schematics for a Fluke PM6304 LCR Meter.
Willing to pay a reasonable amount, Fluke want an UNREASONABLE amount.
Any help or leads appreciated.

Thanks
Dave :)
david AT alternatezone DOT com

--
that is because,

peter purple proclaims

The infamous big dollar scam list of email addresses, growing,
appended here for those nice news bots to collect their email addresses...

, ,
,
, , ,
, , ,

, ,
,
,
, ,
,
, ,
,

, , ,
, ,
,
,
,
, ,
jerry brown ,
, , ,
, ,

,
, ,
, ,
, ,

, ,
,
, ,
,
,
, ,

, ,

, , ,

, , ,
, ,

David Askari April 4th 04 01:15 AM

Fluke PM6304 Service Manual?

(David L. Jones) wrote in message news:
They want over $400, I consider that perhaps and order of magnitude unreasonable!

Ask head office to fax you the service manual or extract of schematic
and tell them what the problem is ,

No joy from Fluke Australia.

Dave:)

I don,t know how revelant this is but both the service and users
manual for fluke 77 multimeter were avaiblable for download for free
and to top it off, its a archived product

David L. Jones April 5th 04 12:58 AM

(David Askari) wrote in message . com...
(David L. Jones) wrote in message news:
They want over $400, I consider that perhaps and order of magnitude unreasonable!

Ask head office to fax you the service manual or extract of schematic
and tell them what the problem is ,

No joy from Fluke Australia.

Dave:)

I don,t know how revelant this is but both the service and users
manual for fluke 77 multimeter were avaiblable for download for free
and to top it off, its a archived product

No such luck with the 6304. A search for manuals for this thing (which
is a current product) brings up nothing. Not even a mention of a user
manual,let alone a service manual :(

Dave :)