DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HP1740a calibration (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/43602-re-hp1740a-calibration.html)

Kevin Carney March 25th 04 02:16 PM

HP1740a calibration

The uncal lights are on because you probably have the CH A, CH B and
timebase variables out of detent.

--
change .combo to .com for correct email

"We ought always to know precisely why a given job
is done in a particular way, and why it is done at
all, and why it can't be done more efficiently,
if it must be done at all."-- T.J.Watson

"MIKE" wrote in message
om...
Hi !
I'm wondering is there any one who can and want :-), to guide me
throught calibration of HP1740a ?. Few days ago i've bought this unit.
But it's uncal all three "cal" LED's are turned on".
I was trying to found out somewhere service manual. But i've found out
one for 65 $ :-(...It's too much for me.

Please help !!

B.R.
MIKE