DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony Camcorder CCDVX1E fault (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/43359-sony-camcorder-ccdvx1e-fault.html)

Sharma March 13th 04 08:00 PM

Sony Camcorder CCDVX1E fault

Hi,

I have a problem concerning Video out on the VX1E. When using the phono
video plug the picture flickers when there is high brightness and contrast
and there is almost a negative of the picture.

When using S-VHS, the picture is absolutely fine.

I thought it could be a dry joint, however, when I put the camera into
record mode (as it can record from the phono as well as output the picture),
and try to record from a DVD, the picture is fine.

I don't know what else to check. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers