DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HITACHI 27CX5B Picture in Picture?? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/43214-hitachi-27cx5b-picture-picture.html)

Tom March 7th 04 01:12 PM

HITACHI 27CX5B Picture in Picture??

Looking for a little help here. Had a power failure that lasted about
three hours. When I powered this set back up, it had a blank block
box in the lower right area of the screen almost like a PIP feature
but I don't think this model has PIP. I don't have a manual for this
set and can't find any reference to this in the on screen menu.
Re-setting to factory defaults is no help. Can any of you offer some
assistance??? Please????

Tnx,
Tom