DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Macrovision hack? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/43171-macrovision-hack.html)

Jason Pope March 13th 04 06:10 PM

Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:

Tell you what, I'll find those posts and
see whether your ISP thinks that you have been threatening, I think if
they take a general look here they'll be able to get a real feel about
your Usenet activities!

They will also consider the required proofs. As yet there has been
no threat, therefore no threat can be claimed as an action against me
by them. Got clue?

OK, they will also look at your other posts you made to this newsgroup,
crossposted at that, when they consider the numerous complaints made!

Jason

Jason Pope March 13th 04 06:13 PM

Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:

GTFUCYMMWTU
Grow the **** up, Chuck, you make me want to upchuck.

erm, it's not me swearing with every post I make, little man!

Swear:
1 : to utter or take solemnly (an oath)
2 a : to assert as true or promise under oath a sworn affidavit b :
to assert or promise emphatically or earnestly swore to uphold the
Constitution
3 a : to put to an oath : administer an oath to b : to bind by an oath
swore them to secrecy
4 obsolete : to invoke the name of (a sacred being) in an oath
5 : to bring into a specified state by swearing swore his life away

From websters, you retarded twit.

I swear, you are a ****ing retard.

From dictionary.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=swear

To use abusive, violent, or blasphemous language against; curse.

Jason Pope March 13th 04 06:15 PM

Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:

Typical retarded baby bull****, from the retarded bull**** baby.

Now that's cheating, cutting and pasting!
Not to mention it's getting to the point of spam!

Jason

Jason Pope March 13th 04 08:32 PM

Macrovision hack?

Michelle Steiner wrote:
In article ,
Jason Pope wrote:

I swear, you are a ****ing retard.

From dictionary.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=swear

To use abusive, violent, or blasphemous language against; curse.

How ****ing dishonest of you. That is only one of many definitions
listed on that site, and is one of the least appropriate to the context
in which he used it.

1. To make a solemn declaration, invoking a deity or a sacred
person or thing, in confirmation of and witness to the honesty or truth
of such a declaration.
2. To make a solemn promise; vow.
3. To use profane oaths; curse.
4. Law. To give evidence or testimony under oath.

v. tr.
1. To declare or affirm solemnly by invoking a deity or a sacred
person or thing.
2. To promise or pledge with a solemn oath; vow: He swore his
oath of allegiance to the queen. See Synonyms at promise.
3. To utter or bind oneself to (an oath).
4. Law. To administer a legal oath to: All the witnesses have been
sworn.
5. To say or affirm earnestly and with great conviction.

Phrasal Verbs:
swear at
To use abusive, violent, or blasphemous language against; curse.
swear by
1. To have great reliance on or confidence in: He swears by his
personal physician.
2. To have reliable knowledge of; be sure of: I think she left
early, but I couldn't swear by it.
3. To take an oath by: He swore by all the angels and saints of
heaven.
swear in
To administer a legal or official oath to: swear in a mayor.
swear off Informal
To pledge to renounce or give up: She has sworn off cigarettes.
swear out Law
To obtain (a warrant for arrest) by making a charge under oath.

I don't know whether you are a coward, but you certainly are a scoundrel.

Are you Dark Matter's bitch!

I just included the definition of "swear" that he thoughtfully left out!
If you saw his post then you'd have realised that, before having a go at
me half-cocked!

The definition I gave is the only one relevent to Dark Matter.

Have a nice day!

Jason

drugboy March 13th 04 08:50 PM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:24:14 -0800, "Mike Kohary" Gave
us:

Degradation or lack thereof was never a reason for the fair use rights of
consumers.

That actually was one of the arguments that swayed the decision.

The degradation of VHS tapes, which is what the law was drafted
based on arguments that they shouldn't have to be repurchased.

That argument is no longer valid, and will be one of the arguments
against the mindset that DVDs need to be backed up bit for bit, when
they do not. If you want a downconverted VHS tape, fine.

No digital extractions and no full res "backups" should be ever
considered legal. It opens the door to the thieves, regardless of how
honorable or noble your intentions are. Hell, the evidence is right
here after two years of bull**** since authoring drives came out.

Over 80% of you twits are thieves.

Whats your source on this NumNuts?

DVD's DO degrade...go back to chemistry 101 and bone up on oxidation...you
Twerp!!

For the rest of you...Sony ran thru this 20 years ago and this too will come
to pass.

DarkMatter too bad you don't have more graymatter!!

Martin D. Bartsch March 13th 04 10:24 PM

Macrovision hack?

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:27:28 -0800, "Richard C." post-age
@spamcop.net wrote:

As opposed to the old USSR where they were elected by the majority?

With 101.5%

Do you mean to say that all the winners of your elections always have
over 50% of the total votes?

Following all what I read and heard about the last elections (Florida
and so on) I have the impression that Gore should have been president.
(But I am too far away to start a real debate about this question)

--
Martin D. Bartsch
ARD Paris

Martin D. Bartsch March 13th 04 10:24 PM

Macrovision hack?

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:25:43 -0800, "Richard C." post-age
@spamcop.net wrote:

No..........
And believe it or not, that is a good thing.

ack
but I heard it, and seeing the drama they made about Janet Jackson's
breast I believed it

--
Martin D. Bartsch
ARD Paris

Jason Pope March 13th 04 11:46 PM

Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:

How can you steal something you legally purchased?

Retard. I didn't say anything about a legally purchased disc. My
reference was to stealing. You do know what that word means, right?

That would be any DLd stream off the net, or any ripped image of any
disc that the copy twit doesn't OWN. Get a clue, jackass.

How has that got anything to do with ripping a backup copy of your DVD,
which is what the entire conversation is about?!

Jason

HellRazor March 14th 04 07:15 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:07:15 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

The point was you claimed he could use any email address he wished in
the "from" box, when that quite blatantly is not the case!

Not true. If a made up email addy turns out to be owned by someone,
and that person complains (nobody else!), THEN the ISP will INFORM the
subscriber of their error, and suggest that they do not use real email
addy's that are not their own.

AND THAT IS ABOUT ALL THEY WILL DO.

That may be all THEY do. My lawyer, however, will take your trailer from
you and garnish your janiorial pay!

HellRazor March 14th 04 07:16 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:48:55 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

Read it again, I even posted it here for you!

Yes, and you STILL did not read it right.

DumbMatter has problems with reading and comprehension. And interaction
with other human beings.

HellRazor March 14th 04 07:17 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:24:45 +0100, Martin D. Bartsch
Gave us:

Following all what I read and heard about the last elections (Florida
and so on) I have the impression that Gore should have been president.
(But I am too far away to start a real debate about this question)

Both mentally, and physically, after that 101.5% percent retarded
remark.

In the USSR there were at least 150% votes counted over those cast
in every election.

In Florida cast votes did not get counted, and some voters were
turned away at the polls. Big difference.

On Usenet, 100% of us vote that you are an idiot.

HellRazor March 14th 04 07:22 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:10:09 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

So recording is not the same as copying?
Cool,..........I won't copy any more of my DVD's then, I'll record them
onto another disk!

Typical retarded baby bull****, from the retarded bull**** baby.

You're boring. Can you can add some variety to your posts by using some of
the other words from your 50 word vocabulary every once in awhile?

HellRazor March 14th 04 07:23 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:15:40 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

DarkMatter wrote:

Typical retarded baby bull****, from the retarded bull**** baby.

Now that's cheating, cutting and pasting!
Not to mention it's getting to the point of spam!

Jason

More retarded baby bull**** claims, made by the retarded bull****
baby.

DorkMatter isn't really a troll after all! Someone left a "speech to text"
application running next to his parrot!

HellRazor March 14th 04 07:26 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:10:27 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

OK, they will also look at your other posts you made to this newsgroup,
crossposted at that, when they consider the numerous complaints made!

They would ONLY make such a consideration if *I* started the cross
posted thread. They do not care if I respond to a cross posted
thread, even if it is in all the originally posted groups. Get a
clue. Sure, my REPLIES are cross posted. They are as a response,
however, and I never originated a thread that way. Like I told you
before, you need to learn a few things.

Welcome to the twisted, confusing world of DorkMatter, land of illogical
premises and false justifications!

HellRazor March 14th 04 07:27 AM

Macrovision hack?

"Jason Pope" wrote in message
Michelle Steiner wrote:
In article ,
Jason Pope wrote:

Are you Dark Matter's bitch!

I thought DarkMatter WAS a bitch.

Jason Pope March 14th 04 10:56 AM

Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:07:15 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

The point was you claimed he could use any email address he wished in
the "from" box, when that quite blatantly is not the case!

Not true. If a made up email addy turns out to be owned by someone,
and that person complains (nobody else!), THEN the ISP will INFORM the
subscriber of their error, and suggest that they do not use real email
addy's that are not their own.

AND THAT IS ABOUT ALL THEY WILL DO.

Nope, the person using the email address that doesn't belong to them
would get a stern warning or even be TOS'd if it is not their first offence!

Have a nice day!

Jason

Jason Pope March 14th 04 11:04 AM

Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:50:47 -0600, "drugboy" Gave
us:

DVD's DO degrade...go back to chemistry 101 and bone up on oxidation...you
Twerp!!

You should try that yourself, retard boy.

Oxidation requires OXYGEN to be present. Aluminized disc layers are
NOT exposed to oxygen, they are sealed inside plastic with an adhesive
on one side, and directly fused to it via vapor deposition
metallization on the other.. Got clue?

Try again DM, there has been confirmed problems, notably with "Contact",
try a google and see!

Jason

Richard C. March 14th 04 06:16 PM

Macrovision hack?

"HellRazor" wrote in message
:
: "DarkMatter" wrote in
message
: ...
[...]
================
Are you sure it is not 123.75%?
==================

Richard C. March 14th 04 06:18 PM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in
message ...
:
: GTFUCYMMWTU
: Grow the **** up, Chuck, you make me want to upchuck.

====================
Let me guess.........
Second grade?
Fourth?

HellRazor March 14th 04 07:58 PM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:16:13 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:48:55 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

Read it again, I even posted it here for you!

Yes, and you STILL did not read it right.

DumbMatter has problems with reading and comprehension. And interaction
with other human beings.

I am not the one filing petty, wussy boy complaints.

Nope, you're just trolling and cross posting. Get a life, trailer boy.

HellRazor March 14th 04 08:00 PM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:17:14 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:24:45 +0100, Martin D. Bartsch
Gave us:

Following all what I read and heard about the last elections (Florida
and so on) I have the impression that Gore should have been president.
(But I am too far away to start a real debate about this question)

Both mentally, and physically, after that 101.5% percent retarded
remark.

In the USSR there were at least 150% votes counted over those cast
in every election.

In Florida cast votes did not get counted, and some voters were
turned away at the polls. Big difference.

On Usenet, 100% of us vote that you are an idiot.

You couldn't speak for Usenet in anything but your dreams and
fantasies.

Sorta like your dreams and fantasies about being a nuclear engineer in a top
secret lab!

HellRazor March 14th 04 08:01 PM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:04:11 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

DarkMatter wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:50:47 -0600, "drugboy" Gave
us:

DVD's DO degrade...go back to chemistry 101 and bone up on

oxidation...you
Twerp!!

You should try that yourself, retard boy.

Oxidation requires OXYGEN to be present. Aluminized disc layers are
NOT exposed to oxygen, they are sealed inside plastic with an adhesive
on one side, and directly fused to it via vapor deposition
metallization on the other.. Got clue?

Try again DM, there has been confirmed problems, notably with "Contact",
try a google and see!

Jason

You STILL don't get it, do you retard boy? Oxidation REQUIRES
OXYGEN to be present. So, just as he suggested to me, incorrectly, I
correctly suggest that YOu should BOTH take Chemistry 101 AGAIN.

There are always exceptions! Look at it this way, brains supposedly require
brain cells to be present, and you're living proof that this isn't always
the case.

HellRazor March 14th 04 08:07 PM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:26:01 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

Welcome to the twisted, confusing world of DorkMatter, land of illogical
premises and false justifications!

It has already been hashed over, and you are incorrect. I do not
cross post. I reply to cross posted threads in all groups included in
the post which I reply to.

Hence, each of your replies is a cross post, you dumb ****.

Since I do not know which group the poster
monitors, I do not know which group the response I make will be read
by the aforementioned original poster. It is perfectly acceptable.

It's pretty inconsiderate and pathetic that you fell it's acceptable to
bombard dozens of newsgroups with your sociopathic nonsense just on the off
chance that one person you are targetting might bother to read your post.
Are you that starved for attention?

Sorry... You lose.

We both know who the real loser is, DontMatter.

HellRazor March 16th 04 04:35 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:15:41 -0800, "Mike Kohary" Gave
us:

Why? Americans (ideally) value personal freedom above all else. We'd
(again ideally) rather die than lose our freedoms. That was the whole

point
of the founding of America in the first place - dissatisfaction with a
government that was viewed as inhibiting and invasive.

You DO NOT have ANY right to COPY somebody else's property.

Get a clue, you un-American piece of ****.

Your idea of America reminds me more of Nazi Germany.

But of course, I can see where the idea of living in a country where you
have no personal freedoms and the government makes all of your moral
decisions for you might appeal to a dumb **** like you. Fortunately, our
country doesn't always dumb itself down to the lowest common denominator
(namely, you).

HellRazor March 16th 04 04:37 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:00:05 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
[...]

Never made any such claim, retard boy. That is a lame ruse that
your retarded ass put forth.

It doesn't work, nor has it changed a ****ing thing.

Your various employment claims are all there for anyone to google,
WankMatter. Don't forget to fry yourself on that high voltage fence
surrounding your top secret lab, Mr. "security clearance"!

HellRazor March 16th 04 04:41 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:01:34 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

There are always exceptions! Look at it this way, brains supposedly

require
brain cells to be present, and you're living proof that this isn't always
the case.

As usual, you express the maturity of a freshly laid turd.

You sure think about turds alot. Of course, when you're busy cleaning
toilets all day, I suppose that's to be expected.

HellRazor March 16th 04 04:46 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:24:27 -0800, "Mike Kohary" Gave
us:

Here's a question for you: if you don't intend to listen to anyone

else's
point of view, what's the purpose of staying in the discussion?

Interesting how the paragraph was hacked to suit the opinion that you
have some inherent right which it clearly defines that you do not.

The problem is with your inability to comprehend what you read and to think
logically.

As far as the new copyright laws governing digital media go, the
world has made laws that countermand older laws, everyday, dip****.

Poorly written laws are overturned every day too, genius.

Sorry, you lose... now, and when it is over, just like Billy lost
after everyone said he wouldn't. He'll pay too.

Learn to compose a proper sentence before you enter a debate, WankMatter.
Lines like that just make you look stupid.

HellRazor March 16th 04 04:48 AM

Macrovision hack?

"Mike Kohary" wrote in message
"DarkMatter" wrote in message

No, it is not. The new law countermands the old. Happens every
day. We call it legislation. You should BONE THE **** UP on it.

You're wrong, and you already lost this argument.

You failed at honor. You failed (miserably) at character, and you
will fail at trying to get it changed to suit you.

rofl...

Loser.

Mike

I bet he throws tantrums like this when his mommy doesn't let him have his
way too.

HellRazor March 16th 04 04:54 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:07:47 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

Hence, each of your replies is a cross post, you dumb ****.

BUT NOT one which they will hassle me over, dumb****. Get a clue.

You've given me a clue, and that is that you are an asshole and a dumb ****
with serious mental and emotional issues!

Stay with me here, rocket scientist. The question wasn't whether or not
"they" would "hassle" you over it (whoever "they" are in your paranoid
little world). The question was whether or not a cross posted reply is
still a cross post. The answer is "yes". I'm glad you've finally managed
to pound that concept into that tiny little brain of yours and accept it.
Very good! Next I'll teach you how to walk and chew gum at the same time.

HellRazor March 16th 04 08:39 PM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:35:34 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

Your idea of America reminds me more of Nazi Germany.

Your knowledge of Nazi Germany is likely as high as your knowledge
of my life and career. That would be ZERO.

If I'm so far off track, why does it bother you so much, hmmmm? No need to
answer, I know you're probably pretty busy mopping all those floors.

You are probably just some mosh pit punk with a buzz cut, tatoos,
and body piercings all over yourself that THINKS he knows what
happened in that era.

And you're probably a fat assed janitor who lives a miserable, sheltered
little life in a trailer with his mom, filled with self loathing and hatred.

Seig Heil, you psychotic nazi ****.

HellRazor March 16th 04 08:41 PM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:37:41 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
[...]

You're an idiot.

And you're a fireman. No, wait, a drill sergeant. Ooops, I mean a nuclear
scientist.

Nah, I take it back. You're just a harmless janitor blowhard!

Jason Pope March 16th 04 10:22 PM

Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:35:34 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

Your idea of America reminds me more of Nazi Germany.

Your knowledge of Nazi Germany is likely as high as my IQ.
That would be ZERO.

Well said DM!

Jason

HellRazor March 18th 04 12:30 AM

Macrovision hack?

You are retarded to think that I am bothered.

Apparently you are bothered enough to keep replying to deny it!

You're an idiot,
plain and simple. Nothing you say is correct... at all.

Want to hear something that's correct? You're a sociopathic asshole.

I can get
blitzed off my ass on bubble berry,, and still do better in one day
than you will in your entire pathetic life, little boy.

I'm sure you spend a LOT of time blitzed on your ass! Most trailer park
losers like you do.

Today, we are having a quality audit by one of our customers.

Your customer's must not be happy with the cleansliness of their urinals.
Did
you forget to put the little deoderant cake in there again?

It's a
medical product manufacturer. We make a product for them that gets
integrated into one of their products.

Yeah, you "integrate" the deoderant cake into the stalls.

It has nothing to do with
floors, dip****.

It has to do with urinals, janitor boy!

Bill says "Where do you want to go today?"

I say How low do you want to be proven to be today?

No matter how low that may be, it still wouldn't even come close to sinking
to YOUR level, you poor miserable sap!

HellRazor March 18th 04 12:33 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:39:21 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

And you're probably a fat assed janitor who lives a miserable, sheltered
little life in a trailer with his mom, filled with self loathing and

hatred.

HAhahaha... now we are back to "probably" eh. I guess you didn't
want to continue looking overtly, and blatantly stupid.

Nope, that's YOUR job! But by all means, keep making an ass out of
yourself, you're very amusing (in a sad pathetic kind of way)!

Seig Heil, you psychotic nazi ****.

Sorry, I'm not a janitor, nor am I a nazi, you retarded twit.

You just ACT like one! If Hitler had been a janitor, he would have been
you!

HellRazor March 18th 04 12:38 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:41:00 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
[...]

I never made any such claim. You are a retard. THAT claim I make.

No, wait, a drill sergeant.

I never made any such claim.

Ooops, I mean a nuclear
scientist.

I never made any such claim.

Nah, I take it back. You're just a harmless janitor blowhard!

I never made any such claim.

Well, you are batting 1000! NOT!

That's ok, Mr. Nuclear Engineer Firefighter Drill Sergeant. We've all seen
your posts. We all know that NOTHING you say can be taken seriously. You
are full of ****.

Get a clue, dip****... Oh... better.. Get a life.

Like yours? LOL! You spend all day on newsgroups waiting to respond to me.
How pathetic!

* Holds out another hoop * Jump, boy! Amuse me some more! I know you
can't resist. Your fragile little ego won't allow you to simply shut up.
So by all means, jump through my hoops, dog boy! I'm waiting!

HellRazor March 18th 04 01:20 AM

Macrovision hack?

THE MANY LIVES OF DORKMATTER

A 5 minute search on alt.video.dvd reveals all of these wonderful jobs that
WankMatter has done for you and I, the common folk (the laundry list sounds
like one of those commercials where Sally Struthers is trying to get you to
get a degree).

Fireman? Drill Sergeant? Foul mouthed Nuclear Engineer? Or is he just the
crazy janitor at your High School, suffering from delusions of granduer?
YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Top Secret Nuclear Engineer:

Hahahahah... yer an idiot. I work at General Atomics, San Diego.
Top security clearance. Mid level engineer. Good luck getting anyone
to think I need help.

Top Secret Nuclear Engineer with a High Voltage Fence to Protect Him:

Actually, mine is around 50kV. You don't "get by it" you get nailed
by it. (Discussing the fence around his top secret lab)

Fireman:

I wonder what you'd look like with a house from our firehouse shoved
up your ass, and turned on!

Nuclear Reactor Repairman/Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Maker:

We make Unmanned aerial vehicles and atomic reactor components.
Not quite rocket science, but probably a little above your ability.

EMP/ESD Pulser Developer:

One day, I'm gonna make an EMP or ESD pulser, and trounce on some
twits' computers, and other household electronic gear. Pop all the
lame fuks' ****.

Drill Sergeant:

**** you, asswipe. I am a drill sergeant for dip****s like you.

Manufacturer of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles:

If I *were* crazier than loon, I can *still* engineer, and
manufacture Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for our nation's security.
Far more than your lame ass will EVER muster.

Instrument Designer:

I am a prototype development engineer in the electronics industry
and discipline. I manufacture instruments that go into particulate
analyzers, drug sniffers, bomb sniffers, weather satellites, jet
fighters, shuttle missions, cop cars, tanks, fire and rescue, medical
drug delivery, hollywood film equipment, etc., etc., etc.

Thermal Chamber Manufacturer:

I used to manufacture thermal chambers, dip****.
We made one that was 150 feet long for a US missile ruggedness and
reliability test fixture.

Space Shuttle Scientist:

I have made devices that go into space environments where the
temperature changes from just aver absolute zero to plus 300 F in a
few seconds.

Nuclear Scientist:

Maybe you should go back to building missile tubes and launching objects
into space, ya loon.

More like particle accelerators, and nuclear science.

Engineer Level Design:

I don't have to prove a goddamned thing. I have been working in
electronics for 35 years. I have been doing engineering level design
work for the last ten. I don't have to prove a goddamned thing to a
silly troll fuk like you.

Space Shuttle Repairman:

Hahahaha.. My **** goes up on shuttle missions, boy. I know more
than you ever will. Compared to me, YOU are the know nothing twit.

Drill Sergeant (Again):

I am a drill sergeant for dip****s like you.

And here, DorkMatter confesses that he really DOES think there is a need for
"Fair Use", but only for the things HE wants "fair use" to apply to:

I have about 40 VHS tapes, some of which contain off air tapings of
say SCTV episodes, or media coverage of the Gulf War in '91 for
several weeks.

HellRazor March 18th 04 03:21 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:20:53 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

And here, DorkMatter confesses that he really DOES think there is a need

for
"Fair Use", but only for the things HE wants "fair use" to apply to:

I have about 40 VHS tapes, some of which contain off air tapings of
say SCTV episodes, or media coverage of the Gulf War in '91 for
several weeks.

It's from broadcast, dip****. Big difference, retard boy.

Did you ask the intellectual property owners for the right to download and
store their property on tape? Did you pay them for your copy of their
copyrighted material?

There's actually very little difference at all, you just want the law to
only apply to your own situation. But then, what should we expect from a
person of your somewhat limited intellectual capacity and self-delusional
abilities.

Tom March 18th 04 02:21 PM

Macrovision hack?

On 18 Mar 2004 00:14:33 -0800 (No Time) wrote in
Message id: :

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. If your
kids break the TV set, you don't get to go to the store and get a new
one. The same goes for DVD's; you break them, you're SOL

Lovely strawman, do you take him dancing?

JW March 18th 04 03:37 PM

Macrovision hack?

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:30:23 GMT "HellRazor" wrote in
Message id: z466c.29722$JL2.348161@attbi_s03:

Did
you forget to put the little deoderant cake in there again?

He didn't forget; he ate it.

JW March 18th 04 03:37 PM

Macrovision hack?

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:20:53 GMT "HellRazor" wrote in
Message id: RP66c.29805$JL2.351527@attbi_s03:

[...]

A regular Jack-of-all-trades; but, sadly, a master of none. (Except
trolling)