Old March 31st 04, 06:19 AM
gothika

Default Macrovision hack?

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:19:56 -0800, DarkMatter
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:18:49 -0600, gothika
Gave us:

The point is something that doesn't COST money and is software based.
ANYONE can buy a hardware solution, just look in the back of any video
magazine. The ads abound for black box decoders.
What we want here is a no cost(that's freeware) software based
decoder.

Yer nym should be Idiotica. Also, you are not undead, merely
braindead.

You're calling me an idiot? Seems pretty idiotic to repsond to a post
with a non relevant reply.
Probably just another zit boy computer nerd.

Old April 9th 04, 01:11 AM
Bexley

Yo, Duck-matter - get off the internet and go FIND ME THOSE WEAPONS OF MASS
DESTRUCTION!

It's BEEN A YEAR ALREADY! Don't forget that special plane where they trained
the terrorists either!

LMAO

--Bex.

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:38:24 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

Like yours? LOL! You spend all day on newsgroups waiting to respond to me.
How pathetic!

Sorry, jack-off boy. I don't spend any time waiting for ANYTHING
from or about you or any other of your retarded twit crew.