Old March 16th 04, 08:41 PM
HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:37:41 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:00:05 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
news On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:17:14 GMT, "HellRazor"

Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in
message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:24:45 +0100, Martin D. Bartsch
Gave us:

Following all what I read and heard about the last elections

(Florida
and so on) I have the impression that Gore should have been

president.
(But I am too far away to start a real debate about this

question)

Both mentally, and physically, after that 101.5% percent

retarded
remark.

In the USSR there were at least 150% votes counted over those

cast
in every election.

In Florida cast votes did not get counted, and some voters were
turned away at the polls. Big difference.

On Usenet, 100% of us vote that you are an idiot.

You couldn't speak for Usenet in anything but your dreams and
fantasies.

Sorta like your dreams and fantasies about being a nuclear engineer in

top
secret lab!

Never made any such claim, retard boy. That is a lame ruse that
your retarded ass put forth.

It doesn't work, nor has it changed a ****ing thing.

Your various employment claims are all there for anyone to google,
WankMatter. Don't forget to fry yourself on that high voltage fence
surrounding your top secret lab, Mr. "security clearance"!

You're an idiot.

And you're a fireman. No, wait, a drill sergeant. Ooops, I mean a nuclear
scientist.

Nah, I take it back. You're just a harmless janitor blowhard!

Old March 16th 04, 10:22 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:35:34 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

Your idea of America reminds me more of Nazi Germany.

Your knowledge of Nazi Germany is likely as high as my IQ.
That would be ZERO.

Well said DM!

Jason

Old March 18th 04, 12:30 AM
HellRazor

You are retarded to think that I am bothered.

Apparently you are bothered enough to keep replying to deny it!

You're an idiot,
plain and simple. Nothing you say is correct... at all.

Want to hear something that's correct? You're a sociopathic asshole.

I can get
blitzed off my ass on bubble berry,, and still do better in one day
than you will in your entire pathetic life, little boy.

I'm sure you spend a LOT of time blitzed on your ass! Most trailer park
losers like you do.

Today, we are having a quality audit by one of our customers.

Your customer's must not be happy with the cleansliness of their urinals.
Did
you forget to put the little deoderant cake in there again?

It's a
medical product manufacturer. We make a product for them that gets
integrated into one of their products.

Yeah, you "integrate" the deoderant cake into the stalls.

It has nothing to do with
floors, dip****.

It has to do with urinals, janitor boy!

Bill says "Where do you want to go today?"

I say How low do you want to be proven to be today?

No matter how low that may be, it still wouldn't even come close to sinking
to YOUR level, you poor miserable sap!

Old March 18th 04, 12:33 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:39:21 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

And you're probably a fat assed janitor who lives a miserable, sheltered
little life in a trailer with his mom, filled with self loathing and

hatred.

HAhahaha... now we are back to "probably" eh. I guess you didn't
want to continue looking overtly, and blatantly stupid.

Nope, that's YOUR job! But by all means, keep making an ass out of
yourself, you're very amusing (in a sad pathetic kind of way)!

Seig Heil, you psychotic nazi ****.

Sorry, I'm not a janitor, nor am I a nazi, you retarded twit.

You just ACT like one! If Hitler had been a janitor, he would have been
you!

Old March 18th 04, 12:38 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:41:00 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
[...]

I never made any such claim. You are a retard. THAT claim I make.

No, wait, a drill sergeant.

I never made any such claim.

Ooops, I mean a nuclear
scientist.

I never made any such claim.

Nah, I take it back. You're just a harmless janitor blowhard!

I never made any such claim.

Well, you are batting 1000! NOT!

That's ok, Mr. Nuclear Engineer Firefighter Drill Sergeant. We've all seen
your posts. We all know that NOTHING you say can be taken seriously. You
are full of ****.

Get a clue, dip****... Oh... better.. Get a life.

Like yours? LOL! You spend all day on newsgroups waiting to respond to me.
How pathetic!

* Holds out another hoop * Jump, boy! Amuse me some more! I know you
can't resist. Your fragile little ego won't allow you to simply shut up.
So by all means, jump through my hoops, dog boy! I'm waiting!

Old March 18th 04, 01:20 AM
HellRazor

THE MANY LIVES OF DORKMATTER

A 5 minute search on alt.video.dvd reveals all of these wonderful jobs that
WankMatter has done for you and I, the common folk (the laundry list sounds
like one of those commercials where Sally Struthers is trying to get you to
get a degree).

Fireman? Drill Sergeant? Foul mouthed Nuclear Engineer? Or is he just the
crazy janitor at your High School, suffering from delusions of granduer?
YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Top Secret Nuclear Engineer:

Hahahahah... yer an idiot. I work at General Atomics, San Diego.
Top security clearance. Mid level engineer. Good luck getting anyone
to think I need help.

Top Secret Nuclear Engineer with a High Voltage Fence to Protect Him:

Actually, mine is around 50kV. You don't "get by it" you get nailed
by it. (Discussing the fence around his top secret lab)

Fireman:

I wonder what you'd look like with a house from our firehouse shoved
up your ass, and turned on!

Nuclear Reactor Repairman/Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Maker:

We make Unmanned aerial vehicles and atomic reactor components.
Not quite rocket science, but probably a little above your ability.

EMP/ESD Pulser Developer:

One day, I'm gonna make an EMP or ESD pulser, and trounce on some
twits' computers, and other household electronic gear. Pop all the
lame fuks' ****.

Drill Sergeant:

**** you, asswipe. I am a drill sergeant for dip****s like you.

Manufacturer of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles:

If I *were* crazier than loon, I can *still* engineer, and
manufacture Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for our nation's security.
Far more than your lame ass will EVER muster.

Instrument Designer:

I am a prototype development engineer in the electronics industry
and discipline. I manufacture instruments that go into particulate
analyzers, drug sniffers, bomb sniffers, weather satellites, jet
fighters, shuttle missions, cop cars, tanks, fire and rescue, medical
drug delivery, hollywood film equipment, etc., etc., etc.

Thermal Chamber Manufacturer:

I used to manufacture thermal chambers, dip****.
We made one that was 150 feet long for a US missile ruggedness and
reliability test fixture.

Space Shuttle Scientist:

I have made devices that go into space environments where the
temperature changes from just aver absolute zero to plus 300 F in a
few seconds.

Nuclear Scientist:

Maybe you should go back to building missile tubes and launching objects
into space, ya loon.

More like particle accelerators, and nuclear science.

Engineer Level Design:

I don't have to prove a goddamned thing. I have been working in
electronics for 35 years. I have been doing engineering level design
work for the last ten. I don't have to prove a goddamned thing to a
silly troll fuk like you.

Space Shuttle Repairman:

Hahahaha.. My **** goes up on shuttle missions, boy. I know more
than you ever will. Compared to me, YOU are the know nothing twit.

Drill Sergeant (Again):

I am a drill sergeant for dip****s like you.

And here, DorkMatter confesses that he really DOES think there is a need for
"Fair Use", but only for the things HE wants "fair use" to apply to:

I have about 40 VHS tapes, some of which contain off air tapings of
say SCTV episodes, or media coverage of the Gulf War in '91 for
several weeks.

Old March 18th 04, 03:21 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:20:53 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

And here, DorkMatter confesses that he really DOES think there is a need

for
"Fair Use", but only for the things HE wants "fair use" to apply to:

I have about 40 VHS tapes, some of which contain off air tapings of
say SCTV episodes, or media coverage of the Gulf War in '91 for
several weeks.

It's from broadcast, dip****. Big difference, retard boy.

Did you ask the intellectual property owners for the right to download and
store their property on tape? Did you pay them for your copy of their
copyrighted material?

There's actually very little difference at all, you just want the law to
only apply to your own situation. But then, what should we expect from a
person of your somewhat limited intellectual capacity and self-delusional
abilities.

Old March 18th 04, 03:37 PM
JW

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:30:23 GMT "HellRazor" wrote in
Message id: [email protected]_s03:

Did
you forget to put the little deoderant cake in there again?

He didn't forget; he ate it.
Old March 18th 04, 03:37 PM
JW

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:20:53 GMT "HellRazor" wrote in
[...]

A regular Jack-of-all-trades; but, sadly, a master of none. (Except
trolling)