Old March 13th 04, 08:58 AM
Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:41:09 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

I haven't been threatened,.......If I had received the said posts in
reply to mine I'd have sent them directly to so they could
TOS your sorry ass!

Sorry, retard boy. There has to have been a threat made for that to
happen. I have made no threat.

" You are quite lucky that I don't come find your lame, retarded,
un-American ass. Damned lucky."

Sounds like a threat to me.
It's a form of intimidation used to prevent people from using the
newsgroup and that is TOSable under your ISP's TOS

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 09:04 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:

So far you're guilty of this:

*Post, transmit, or disseminate content that is threatening, abusive,
libelous, slanderous, defamatory, incites hatred, or is otherwise
offensive or objectionable.

Absolutely incorrect. I have threatened no one.

As far as "hatred" goes, it falls under new definition that is
closer to "racism". Me calling you a retard is not hatred, it IS free
speech, however, and you'll find that despite the TOS, my ISP won't go
there.

You have posted threatening posts DM!

"You are quite lucky that I don't come find your lame, retarded,
un-American ass. Damned lucky."

If it wasn't a threat, why did you write it at all,.......so you didn't
mean it that you were thinking of finding out where that person lived?

You also wrote:
"Want to meet to find out? Bring a journal, cause you won't be
continuing on after."

To another poster.

Again threatening behaviour. Tell you what, I'll find those posts and
see whether your ISP thinks that you have been threatening, I think if
they take a general look here they'll be able to get a real feel about
your Usenet activities!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 09:06 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:46:44 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

DarkMatter wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:15:06 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

If you're so internet savvy why don't you find out his address?

Where did I make this claim?

Why would I waste my time, doing the things that retarded trolls
like you spend your pathetic little lives doing?

You are nothing savvy.

I thought you were going to go round his house and make sure he didn't
see tomorrow?

Show me the quoted post where I said that. You cannot. Why? I
never said it.

You words!

"Want to meet to find out? Bring a journal, cause you won't be
continuing on after."

GTFUCYMMWTU
Grow the **** up, Chuck, you make me want to upchuck.

erm, it's not me swearing with every post I make, little man!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 09:08 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:59:18 +0100, Martin D. Bartsch
Gave us:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:02:39 GMT, "HellRazor"
wrote:

Don't feel bad, even those of us who speak English have problems
understanding DorkMatter.

Isn't there a law in America which forbids the use of this language
when minors can hear or read it?

Usenet is an adult forum, dumbass. Not to mention the FACT that it
is a public, free speech forum as well.

Again more total rubbish.
Usenet is something used by people of all ages and most right thinking
people realise that before posting!
Check out some of the newsgroups in your subscription list and you'll
find many cartoon, kids and other newsgroups.
And why shouldn't a kid/teen look at a DVD newsgroup, they might have
access to a DVD player?!

If, as an adult, you cannot handle "profanity", your lame ass should
NOT be in Usenet. There are millions upon millions of posts to prove
this true.

Profanity is something used by people when they have a limited vocabulary!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 09:10 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:34:40 -0800, Ronald Cole
Gave us:

Justin writes:

Timeshifting doesn't mean copying.

Do tell! Exactly how does one timeshift without copying?

You are retarded, twit boy! Time shifting is RECORDING off the air.
"Off the air" is defined as any RF broadcasted OR cable closed circuit
fed programming.

COPYING is ****ing copying a protected, copyrighted work.

Do get a clue. How you ever made it this far is amazing.

So recording is not the same as copying?
Cool,..........I won't copy any more of my DVD's then, I'll record them
onto another disk!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 09:18 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:

Not desireable in my book, but still legal, so why hassle him about it?

Stan.

For one thing, because it was posted to several groups for which it
was off topic to do so.

And you're still crossposting it DM!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 05:32 PM
Dbowey

Dorkmatter posted:

Usenet is an adult forum, dumbass. Not to mention the FACT that it
is a public, free speech forum as well.

If, as an adult, you cannot handle "profanity", your lame ass should
NOT be in Usenet. There are millions upon millions of posts to prove
this true.

-------

On the other hand, if you cannot behave as an adult, it would be best that you
(dorkmatter) stay away until you grow up.

Your filthy rants are tiresome and contribute absolutely nothing to the topics.

Don

Old March 13th 04, 05:56 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:18:29 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

DarkMatter wrote:

Not desireable in my book, but still legal, so why hassle him about it?

Stan.

For one thing, because it was posted to several groups for which it
was off topic to do so.

And you're still crossposting it DM!

Jason

I guess you retarded baby bull**** ****tards might learn not to do
it in the future then, eh?

erm,..........you just crossposted again DM!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 06:07 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:46:38 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

Also how are you so sure a made up aol address is not a real one?

How are you so ****ing certain that it was made up, you retard?

The point was you claimed he could use any email address he wished in
the "from" box, when that quite blatantly is not the case!

Oh and by the way, the consensus here is you get the **** out of here
with YOUR "trolling baby bull****".

Sorry, but you rip it retards started this cross posting baby
bull****. Let the thread die, and it will. Keep up the trolling baby
bull****, and well...

KEEP YOU STUPID RIP IT BURN IT POSTS IN A FCUKING GROUP WHERE THEY
BELONG It's that simple.

Then remove the newsgroups you don't want it in and quit crossposting
it, you did it again!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 06:08 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:

"You are quite lucky that I don't come find your lame, retarded,
un-American ass. Damned lucky."

Jason

Where does that say anything about someone's house, dip****?

Get a clue, boy. You don't get to make **** up.

So were you going to wait outside his place of work then?
Or perhaps wait at his local public house/bar for him?

Jason