Old March 13th 04, 01:29 AM
Richard C.

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in
message ...
:
: you ****ing dipass.
: cluelesstwits.tard
: get the **** out of here
: your trolling baby bull****.

=====================
Always the persuasive debater.

Old March 13th 04, 03:28 AM
Justin

In article , Richard C. wrote:

"Martin D. Bartsch" wrote in message
: On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:02:39 GMT, "HellRazor"
: wrote:
:
: Don't feel bad, even those of us who speak English have problems
: understanding DorkMatter.
:
: Isn't there a law in America which forbids the use of this language
: when minors can hear or read it?
:
================
No..........
And believe it or not, that is a good thing.

Of course, with the new profanity laws passed this week, how long can it
really be?

--
Justin Bell
Old March 13th 04, 07:03 AM
HellRazor

"Jason Pope" wrote in message
DarkMatter wrote:
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:01:59 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

Try having a couple of kids under three!

Sorry, but kids do not handle my DVDs, and any kid I am around gets
taught about optical data storage mediums, and have half a ****ing
brain.

Yep, can't argue with that,......any kid hanging around you would have
to have only half a brain,......most especially if they are related to

you!

If you let yours have access to your discs, and fail to teach them
correctly, well... I guess that more ****ing retards are due on the
street.

So you'd know where your kids are at all times would you?
You're a ****ing joke!

Making a backup is a wise thing to do and under "Fair Use" is allowed.

No. Making a backup of a DVD is not "allowed" under fair use.

Oh, by the way, I'm not American so aren't covered under your nazi laws!

Jason

DarkMatter's not an American either. He just thinks he is.

Old March 13th 04, 07:56 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:59:18 +0100, Martin D. Bartsch
Gave us:

wrote:

Don't feel bad, even those of us who speak English have problems
understanding DorkMatter.

Isn't there a law in America which forbids the use of this language
when minors can hear or read it?

Usenet is an adult forum, dumbass.

Obviously not.

Not to mention the FACT that it
is a public, free speech forum as well.

Drives you crazy, don't it?

If, as an adult, you cannot handle "profanity", your lame ass should
NOT be in Usenet. There are millions upon millions of posts to prove
this true.

Greetings, my friends. We are all interested in the future, for that is
where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember, my
friends, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Are you any relation to Criswell?

Old March 13th 04, 07:56 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:37:13 -0500, JW Gave us:

"KILL the ****s! KILL 'EM ALL!"
"I want firing squads back. Televised."
"New cable channel... The Dead Criminal Channel!"

Is that what you're talking about, sub-moron?

Sorry, retard boy, but wanting retarded criminal ****s like you dead
is NOT moronic.

Not only are you moronic, you're psychotic and antisocial you self-loathing
pathetic little man.

Old March 13th 04, 07:57 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:46:44 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:15:06 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

If you're so internet savvy why don't you find out his address?

Where did I make this claim?

Why would I waste my time, doing the things that retarded trolls
like you spend your pathetic little lives doing?

You are nothing savvy.

I thought you were going to go round his house and make sure he didn't
see tomorrow?

Show me the quoted post where I said that. You cannot. Why? I
never said it.

GTFUCYMMWTU
Grow the **** up, Chuck, you make me want to upchuck.

He'll pick up some even wittier sayings when he enters sixth grade next
year!

Old March 13th 04, 08:46 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:33:27 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

You are totally wrong on that one!
Using another persons email address is against the TOS, no matter what
IP address you're posting from!

Yes, but ONLY if it is without permission. Posting a non-real one,
however is NOT, you ****ing dipass. Now go back to cluelesstwits.tard
and get the **** out of here with your trolling baby bull****.

......."ONLY if it is without permission", what friggin planet you off.
Who's going to give permission to another person to use their email
address on Usenet?

Also how are you so sure a made up aol address is not a real one?
Oh and by the way, the consensus here is you get the **** out of here

Old March 13th 04, 08:48 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:37:13 -0500, JW Gave us:

After buying a new mirror, DarkMatter gazed deeply into it before
thinking,...........

You're an idiot. Usnet doesn't get much worse than retarded twits
like you.

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 08:48 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:37:18 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

You are more stupid than a stupid thing, read your TOS from your ISP,
it's all there!
The IP is used to find the person who did the offence, which was using
your email address in the "from" field!

You're a ****ing retard, boy. My TOS has nothing in it at all about
"proper ID of self" when in Usenet. Neither does yours.

Read it again, I even posted it here for you!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 08:56 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:41:09 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

So you're saying your verbalisations about going round people's houses
to sort them out don't mean anything, and that you're really a pussy?

Show me where I said anything about going around someone's house,
you lying, retarded ****!

Since you don't archive your posts, you must have something to hide eh
****wit, your words we

"You are quite lucky that I don't come find your lame, retarded,
un-American ass. Damned lucky."

Jason