Old March 12th 04, 11:15 AM
Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:32:45 GMT, "mike"
Gave us:

he shoulda kept going til he got you.

Post your address, retard boy. You are so ****ing bold. Stick your
dick out in the breeze, you lame **** retarded excuse for a human!

What? Too much of a ****ing PUSSY? I KNEW SO!

**** off, little pussy boy.

If you're so internet savvy why don't you find out his address?

Jason

Old March 12th 04, 11:16 AM
Jason Pope

HellRazor wrote:
"DarkMatter" wrote in message

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:32:45 GMT, "mike"
Gave us:

he shoulda kept going til he got you.

Post your address, retard boy. You are so ****ing bold. Stick your
dick out in the breeze, you lame **** retarded excuse for a human!

You first.

I'm not the psychotic who lobbies threats every other post, claiming to be
some kind of tough guy while cowering behind my anonymity. I'm not the guy
who calls everyone he replies to a retard, threatening to kick down doors,
asking total strangers to meet me for fights, etc. That's YOU. So back it
up, tough guy. Tell everyone who you are and where you live. A tough guy
and true all-American hero like you shouldn't have any heartache with that,
seeing as how you talk such a good game over Usenet.

What? Too much of a ****ing PUSSY? I KNEW SO!

**** off, little pussy boy.

Post your address, oh great benefactor of Usenet and the HOLE WORLD, so that
your fans may come visit and pay homage. After all, you're such a likeable
fellow, certainly you wouldn't have made any enemies on Usenet, being the
great all-knowing Usenet geek and benefactor of mankind that you are?

No?

Then go ahead, continue to rant and rave and cower behind your anonymity
then, you ****ing pussy. You're all talk and no substance. You're nothing
but a big bag of hot air. I laugh at you and I pity you. You're pathetic.

Excellent post, couldn't have said it any better myself!

Jason

Old March 12th 04, 12:54 PM
Tom

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:03:38 -0800 DarkMatter
wrote in Message id:
:

and the DVD
is a stay at home and put in the disc format.

You asshat: http://www.portabledvdstore.com/

Why are you so stupid?

Old March 12th 04, 01:33 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:56:23 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

No it isn't, I could change my email address to make it seem that posts
were being posted here from you, that you never made,.......that is not
allowed under your TOS, or indeed my TOS

No, you cannot, because your domain and posting IP will still show
your true identity. Only if THAT address is spoofed will you cross
the line of acceptable behavior.

You are totally wrong on that one!
Using another persons email address is against the TOS, no matter what
IP address you're posting from!

Trust me, I know. There were retards, just like you forging posts
as if they were from me. There is nothing that can be done about it.

Did you complain to their ISP, it is a TOS'able offence!

Go ahead... do it. I'll turn you in. It'll be a win win situation
for me, because if they don't get you, I win because of what I said.
If they do kill your account, I win because your pussy ass will be
gone.

.........for how long would I be gone DM, doesn't take much to get
another account!

Jason

Old March 12th 04, 01:37 PM
Tom

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:30:52 -0800 DarkMatter
wrote in Message id:
:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:46:05 -0500, JW Gave us:

Do you have permission to use AOL's domain in your email address?

If he has an AOL account,

If. Duh.

it does not matter what service he uses to
access the Usenet from. Not only that, but he can publish any e-mail
account name he wishes, false or otherwise.

Is there anything that you're *ever* right about, DunceBlabber? All
signs point to "no".

Old March 12th 04, 01:37 PM
JW

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:36:19 -0800 DarkMatter
wrote in Message id:
:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:08:36 -0500, JW Gave us:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:44:03 -0800 DarkMatter
wrote in Message id:
:

[...] Some other moron's half pennies worth.

They remind me of the "drug dealer" asshole that made it onto TV
after the riot in LA. He thought that since his business acumen in
illicit drugs was soooo good, that he should be employed by some
legitimate faction... 'cause he was so good at "business".

I want firing squads back. Televised.

Looking for some new wank material to pound your shriveled choad over,
eh?

Well, ****head?

New cable channel... The Dead Criminal Channel!

Start with the ******* that killed my Aunt and my Cousin back in 87'

A pity he didn't get you as well. With the drool hanging from your
recessed chin, you probably looked like you weren't worth the effort.

You are quite lucky that I don't come find your lame, retarded,
un-American ass. Damned lucky.

You're probably right - I have a rather delicate stomach when it comes
to pervasive body odor.

that has done nothing but suck away tax dollars earmarked for schools.

Tax dollars that, no doubt, are paid out to you while you sit hunched
over your computer pounding out your usual troll-filled drivel.

You are an idiot. I work a full time job, scrubbing toilets

Is that a fact? Can't say that I'm too surprised.

You, on the other hand, spend your time trolling usenet
discussions.

IKYABWAI.

KILL the ****s! KILL 'EM ALL!***BZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ***

Time for your morning electro-shock Therapy, DickBatter.

More pointless drivel from the adolescent twit of a.v.d

YM pointless drivel like:

"KILL the ****s! KILL 'EM ALL!"
"I want firing squads back. Televised."
"New cable channel... The Dead Criminal Channel!"

Is that what you're talking about, sub-moron?

Let the men in
white coats guide you to salvation.

Well, we don't have a clean room... yet. But we do manufacture
products used by the high end medical community.

You've been huffing Thorazine, haven't you?

You, on the other hand, have daily sessions with your basket weavers
are us class.

Do **** off, you retarded *******. Do consider yourself lucky that
I ignore your insult of my Aunt, Cousin, and family.

Your aunt was a whore that handed out blowjobs for quarters to support
her crack habit.
Your cousin was a convicted pedophile.
And the rest of your family, sadly, is probably as stupid as you.

Do pray I don't change my mind.

You should, it's bound to be an improvement.
Old March 12th 04, 01:37 PM
JW

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:41:53 -0800 DarkMatter
wrote in Message id:
:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:34:17 +0000, sam Gave us:

In fact he can. Notice, you ****witted peabrain, that the consensus is carried here by
anyone with a functioning cerebrum. Of course that will exclude you.

Your wit is that of a military reject. Your IQ must be all of 20.

Holy ****, there's a new record - 5 replies to one post. This guy is
ready for a meltdown.
Old March 12th 04, 01:37 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:59:19 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

DarkMatter wrote:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:06:26 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

That's basically because you might cause a load of spam to be sent to
someone who isn't you!

I suggest you reread your ISP's TOS!

I suggest that you learn how to properly interpret what you read.

You don't even know what spoofing is, yet you claim (INCORRECTLY)
that that is what he did. He did no such thing, retard boy.

Now, go bone up! MAYBE you will get a clue before you die.

I was answering your post which you have thoughtfully snipped,

You're an idiot.

You claimed

"If he has an AOL account, it does not matter what service he uses to
access the Usenet from. Not only that, but he can publish any e-mail
account name he wishes, false or otherwise."

The first part of your paragraph is true and valid, the second part
however is not!
He cannot publish "any e-mail account name he wishes, false or
otherwise", under the terms of his ISP's TOS

Not true. Usenet posts at the administrative level do not rely on
fields such as the "from:" field when resolving the source of a post.

Said from field can contain anything, or nothing as it is not related
to the Identity of the poster at all.

That is why it is referred to as a nym, dip****.

You are more stupid than a stupid thing, read your TOS from your ISP,
it's all there!
The IP is used to find the person who did the offence, which was using
your email address in the "from" field!

Jason

Old March 12th 04, 01:41 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:00:35 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

You want to put that to the test?
I can forward your posts to a couple of guys I know in the FBI if you wish?

And they will laugh at your lame ass. First of all, there was no
threat. Secondly, said threat has to be blatantly obvious before they
will spend resources to pursue a case on it.

So you're saying your verbalisations about going round people's houses
to sort them out don't mean anything, and that you're really a pussy?

I think you could only drop one or two more points on the brains and
maturity scale, but not much lower can you go.

While you are showing them your glowing proofs of having been
threatened, be sure to show them the posts which you made to incite
said responses. After they see your one on a scale of ten maturity,
they'll probably drop your ass as any kind of associate to be around,
you un-American piece of ****.

I haven't been threatened,.......If I had received the said posts in
reply to mine I'd have sent them directly to so they could
TOS your sorry ass!

Jason

Old March 12th 04, 01:45 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:00:35 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

You want to put that to the test?
I can forward your posts to a couple of guys I know in the FBI if you wish?

And they will laugh at your lame ass. First of all, there was no
threat. Secondly, said threat has to be blatantly obvious before they
will spend resources to pursue a case on it.

I think you could only drop one or two more points on the brains and
maturity scale, but not much lower can you go.

While you are showing them your glowing proofs of having been
threatened, be sure to show them the posts which you made to incite
said responses. After they see your one on a scale of ten maturity,
they'll probably drop your ass as any kind of associate to be around,
you un-American piece of ****.

By the way, here is your TOS:
http://www.cox.com/policy/

# Prohibited Activities. You may not use the Service in a manner
that violates any applicable local, state, federal or international law,
order or regulation. Additionally, You may not use the Service to:

* Conduct, participate in, or otherwise facilitate pyramid or other
illegal soliciting schemes.

* Take part in any fraudulent activities, including impersonating any
person or entity or forging anyone else's digital or manual signature.

* Invade another person's privacy, stalk, harass, or otherwise violate
the rights of others.

*Post, transmit, or disseminate content that is threatening, abusive,
libelous, slanderous, defamatory, incites hatred, or is otherwise
offensive or objectionable.

* Restrict, inhibit, or otherwise interfere with the ability of any
other person to use or enjoy the equipment or the Service, including,
without limitation, by posting or transmitting any information or
software which contains a virus, lock, key, bomb, worm, Trojan horse,
cancelbot, or other harmful feature.

*Collect or store personal data about other users.

* Use an IP address not assigned to you.

*Violate any other Cox policy or guideline.

*Resell or redistribute the Service to any third party via any means
including but not limited to wireless technology.

************************************

So far you're guilty of this:

*Post, transmit, or disseminate content that is threatening, abusive,
libelous, slanderous, defamatory, incites hatred, or is otherwise
offensive or objectionable.

and claim that your ISP wouldn't act on this:

* Take part in any fraudulent activities, including impersonating any
person or entity or forging anyone else's digital or manual signature.

That includes a persons email address DM!

HTH

Jason