DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Macrovision hack? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/43171-macrovision-hack.html)

HellRazor March 10th 04 07:01 PM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:02:32 -0500, "Gary"
Gave us:

For all intents and purposes, this no longer has ANYTHING to do with
electronics repair so let's quit wasting bandwidth and move it out of the
repair forum. Lastly, I say that when little DorkMatter finishes up the
eighth grade and learns a few respectable words, someone can converse

with
him. Until then, let him work on that ulcer he's developing.

You're a ****ing idiot, dorkoflex. I was the one that complained
about this petty bull**** being on and in the wrong groups to begin
with. Get a clue.

And yet you continue to crosspost it. Dork.

Martin D. Bartsch March 10th 04 09:31 PM

Macrovision hack?

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 07:26:52 -0800, DarkMatter
wrote:

I don't give a **** about a downconverted copy for your kids.

But that was the original question

--
Martin D. Bartsch
ARD Paris

Martin D. Bartsch March 10th 04 09:31 PM

Macrovision hack?

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 07:06:45 -0800, DarkMatter
wrote:

Yes, if you copy a disc, you have by-passed at least one protection
scheme.

No way. When my friends come to me with the new CD which will not play
in their car-radio, I put it in my old vintage Plextor CD-drive and
make a copy. I bypassed nothing.

--
Martin D. Bartsch
ARD Paris

Martin D. Bartsch March 10th 04 09:31 PM

Macrovision hack?

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 07:28:46 -0800, DarkMatter
wrote:

You're a goddmaned idiot.

Liberty is also the liberty to commit a crime (and to be punished
later)

Now, I know that you are retarded. Free society is also about being
raised with enough ****ing brains, and self control to know right from
wrong, and remain on the side of right.

You couldn't be more ****ing wrong.

I would like to please you to use more arguments and less words I
never learned at school so that I will not be able to understand you.
For example I have no idea in which manner a sexual action is linked
with our discussion about copy-right.

--
Martin D. Bartsch
ARD Paris

HellRazor March 11th 04 05:00 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:54:28 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:52:06 -0600, "Schism"
Gave us:

I do laugh at that.. you obviously have no idea how the legal system
works... Even if they did, so what, who gives a **** if some 16 year

old
copies some of his friends DVDs? They'd need proof and a warrant to

even
enter the house, you can't get that on someones word alone. Maybe if

you
got
busted for some other crime they might possibly try to charge you with
something, but even that is doubtful.

Your behavior in here, and through your ISP may just give them those
rights.

Watch out, dip****. You ARE vulnerable. For you... that's a good
thing.

Spoken like a true nazi.

You're more retarded than Maxtard is.

So speaketh the King of the Retards!

HellRazor March 11th 04 05:00 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:45:44 -0800, "Mike Kohary" Gave
us:

That isn't the point. If I make something, and one of the provisos
for YOU having a copy is that YOU agree not to duplicate it, then by
buying it you agree to that BINDING contract. It doesn't get much
simpler than that.

By answering this post which I have made, one of the provisions is
that YOU agree that you are pathetic sack of ****. You also agree to
seek immediate psychiatric help. This is a BINDING
contract. By answering, you agree to the contract.

I'm sorry.

Yes, you're the sorriest sack of **** I've ever spoken to!

What you need is the likes of me busting down your door,
reminding you that these freedoms came at a price, and will only
continue with an attached price.

What you need is a strong sedative and a padded cell!

For you to be wearing blinders as it
suits you does not change that fact.

One man's fact is another man's pyschotic episode.

Also, the "likes of me" has as much right to post here as any one of
you other assholes, or in your case, asswipes.

That's what makes our country great. Even assholes have rights!

Please exercise your right to eat **** and die, you lowlife!

HellRazor March 11th 04 05:01 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:31:24 +0100, Martin D. Bartsch
Gave us:

wrote:

I don't give a **** about a downconverted copy for your kids.

But that was the original question

Yes... IN THE WRONG ****ING GROUPS.

Well gee, maybe if you'd stop CROSS POSTING, the replies would be in
THE RIGHT ****ING GROUPS, you ****ing tard!

HellRazor March 11th 04 05:02 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:31:25 +0100, Martin D. Bartsch
Gave us:

I would like to please you to use more arguments and less words I
never learned at school so that I will not be able to understand you.
For example I have no idea in which manner a sexual action is linked
with our discussion about copy-right.

If you are so *****ING* retarded as to be an adult, yet not know
that the word is one of the most used modifiers in existence, you
certainly shouldn't be posting *or* reading in Usenet.

Don't feel bad, even those of us who speak English have problems
understanding DorkMatter.

HellRazor March 11th 04 05:05 AM

Macrovision hack?

wrote:

Yes, if you copy a disc, you have by-passed at least one protection
scheme.

No way. When my friends come to me with the new CD which will not play
in their car-radio, I put it in my old vintage Plextor CD-drive and
make a copy. I bypassed nothing.

This is a DVD group, dip****. The discussion is about copy
protection schemes used on DVDs.

Go back, read the ****ing thread, get a clue, and try again.

Says the clueless cross-posting **** who is posting to 4 different groups
with 4 different subjects.

Stop trolling.

HellRazor March 11th 04 05:07 AM

Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:00:38 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 01:48:00 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

By all means, knock yourself out, Usenet boy! (Just goes to show that

even
a monkey can learn to use Google!)

No, retard boy. It's right here, on this machine, you clueless
twit.

Only a loser like you would save usenet traffic on his local computer.

But
then, of course, this is the only world you can troll around within

without
getting your ass kicked.

I have every post I ever made, or ever read, you retarded twit.
That's 3 years worth. I have zero posts which I did not read.

How very sad and pathetic of you!

As far as "trolling around" goes, if you are so ****ing sure, then
come to San Diego, and we'll see who's ass gets kicked.

Post your address, tough guy. Ooops, I forgot. You won't because then you
wouldn't be anonymous anymore and the fan club you've earned for yourself
might come knocking.

Pussy.