DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Problem with Crotech 3035 scope (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/43168-problem-crotech-3035-scope.html)

Funky March 5th 04 10:33 PM

Problem with Crotech 3035 scope

It's very old. Perhaps 20 years and is single beam.

Anyway, sometimes when I turn the timebase, the trace becomes bright, thick
and fuzzy, with a width of say 4mm. When the time base is below 100ms/div,
it alternates between thickness and thiness. The input signal can still be
seen however. If I turn it on after a few weeks, the fuzziness may still be
there. But then it may suddenly revert to normal and whan I next power it
up, it's still normal.
What might be wrong and does anyone have a service manual that came with it
but I lost?

Regards,
Funky

Nigel Cook March 6th 04 08:49 AM

"Funky" wrote in message
It's very old. Perhaps 20 years and is single beam.

Anyway, sometimes when I turn the timebase, the trace becomes bright,

thick
and fuzzy, with a width of say 4mm. When the time base is below 100ms/div,
it alternates between thickness and thiness. The input signal can still be
seen however. If I turn it on after a few weeks, the fuzziness may still

be
there. But then it may suddenly revert to normal and whan I next power it
up, it's still normal.
What might be wrong and does anyone have a service manual that came with

it
but I lost?

Regards,
Funky

I have a manual for the 3036 maybe a dual version
of the 3035

e-mail (removing .....) electronic hints and repair briefs , schematics/manuals list on
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~diverse

Nigel,Diverse Devices,Southampton,England