DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HELP! Need Heathkit TC-1 Schematic (Tube Tester) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/43004-help-need-heathkit-tc-1-schematic-tube-tester.html)

Marc February 26th 04 02:11 AM

HELP! Need Heathkit TC-1 Schematic (Tube Tester)

I need assistance in locating a schematic for a Heathkit TC-1 Tube
Tester.

I downloaded a schematic for a Heathkit TC-2, but it does not appear
to be the correct schematic.

Any url or other information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Marc

Ken Weitzel February 26th 04 03:15 AM

Marc wrote:
I need assistance in locating a schematic for a Heathkit TC-1 Tube
Tester.

I downloaded a schematic for a Heathkit TC-2, but it does not appear
to be the correct schematic.

Any url or other information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Marc

Hi Marc...

Don't know how badly you want one, but if you're willing
to pay a little for it you can order it here...

www.radioera.com

(I have know idea how much they want)

Hope this helps.

Take care.

Ken

Daryle Brooks February 27th 04 08:38 PM

HELP! Need Heathkit TC-1 Schematic (Tube Tester)

Try the Heath Group. . You can subscribe to
the list.I believe,at this time,there are over 600 on the list,many
who can help.Good hunting.

Daryle
WB7TNE