DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   no sound out of RCA RT2300 Home Theater system (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/42813-no-sound-out-rca-rt2300-home-theater-system.html)

blaine YOung February 17th 04 04:36 PM

no sound out of RCA RT2300 Home Theater system

I have an RCA RT2300 home theater system that came in a pallet load of
electronics from a liquidator. In testing it I found a problem with
its sound output. When the radio tuner is not tuned in to a radio
station, static is output the speakers. However when it is tuned onto
a radio station, there is no sound output. I tried many things but
cant figure it out. Any troubleshooting guidance will be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,
Blaine