DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   microwave interlock switch cross reference needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/42597-microwave-interlock-switch-cross-reference-needed.html)

[email protected] February 8th 04 09:51 AM

microwave interlock switch cross reference needed

Hi.

I've got an old litton 1984 microwave and the interlock switch is worn
and needs to be replaced. I've been searching for parts but have been
unable to locate a matching part number.

The microwave model# is 1465.002

And the part has the following numbers: 39413p01; 10211-61; 44546p01

Can anyone tell me any good places for microwave parts? And does
anyone have a cross reference number for that part... or a generic one
which will match it?

Thx,

--Rob

Art February 9th 04 11:43 AM

microwave interlock switch cross reference needed

May be a standard micro switch, available from services and parts
departments that service more current items. Take the original switch to one
of your local appliance repair facilities and ask if they can match the
switch.
om...