DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Electro Voice AP2600A Pwr Amp (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/42516-electro-voice-ap2600a-pwr-amp.html)

t.hoehler February 5th 04 01:21 AM

Electro Voice AP2600A Pwr Amp

Hi group, got roped into working on the church's pa amplifier, it's an EV
AP2600A solid state stereo 300 w/c amp. Tried Googling EV, no helpful hits.
Need schemo, can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
/regards,
Tom

Mark D. Zacharias February 5th 04 11:47 AM

Electro Voice AP2600A Pwr Amp

I would try contacting Electro-Voice. I've had limited dealings with them
but they've always been helpful to me in the past - hopefully they still
are.

Mark Z.

t.hoehler February 5th 04 07:21 PM

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
I would try contacting Electro-Voice. I've had limited dealings with them
but they've always been helpful to me in the past - hopefully they still
are.

Mark Z.

Thanks Mark! I used Electro-Voice with a hyphen, worked great. They are
nice people, the manual is on its way.
/regards,
Tom