DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA 27" CTC197AM (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/42376-rca-27%22-ctc197am.html)

Troy Davis January 30th 04 12:37 AM

RCA 27" CTC197AM

I'm sure this is a simple one. The TV display is cut-off a little bit on
the left and right sides. Although this is subjective, it appears to be
getting worse. It is model F27685. Is there a vert/horiz adjustment on the
back (I see what appears to be 2 slots for a "hex-like" tool at the back).
If not, are there adjustments that can be made internally? I appreciate any
help you can offer.

--
Decumanus Maximus
E-mail:

"Lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on my part!"

Shoreline Electronics January 30th 04 03:11 AM

RCA 27" CTC197AM

Those hex adjustments are Focus ( top) and G2/Screen ( Bottom).......best to
not to tweak them if focus and black levels looks fine. :-)

The width adjustment is menu controlled via service menus.

Email me directly with an address to send the procedure to.

--
Jeff Stielau

"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd