DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Oscilloscope Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/42214-oscilloscope-schematics.html)

R.Enns January 22nd 04 06:58 PM

Oscilloscope Schematics

We've got a few scopes in our school lab in need of repair.

Meguro MD-1251
Hitachi V212
BK Precision 2120A
Kikusui COS5040

Can anyone help out with schematics for any of these? That would make
the trouble-shooting process so much easier...

Thanks in advance,
Roger Enns

Nigel Cook January 22nd 04 07:44 PM

Oscilloscope Schematics

"R.Enns" wrote in message
om...
We've got a few scopes in our school lab in need of repair.

Meguro MD-1251
Hitachi V212
BK Precision 2120A
Kikusui COS5040

Can anyone help out with schematics for any of these? That would make
the trouble-shooting process so much easier...

Thanks in advance,
Roger Enns

I could quote for the V212 service manual

e-mail (removing .....) electronic hints and repair briefs , schematics/manuals list on
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~diverse

Nigel,Diverse Devices,Southampton,England