DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delco E11 error (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/42175-delco-e11-error.html)

Chris January 21st 04 01:15 PM

Delco E11 error

I have a 97 Bonneville with a Delco AM/FM Tape player (the one with
the equalizer). I got my girlfriend an MP3 cd walkman with a car kit
for Christmas. When I put the tape adapter in, the deck flips sides a
couple of times & then spits it out with the error E11. It plays
normal tapes fine though. I does say clean when the car starts.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Jim Livermore January 23rd 04 08:15 AM

Delco E11 error

http://www.corvetteradios.com/TroublesShooting.html