DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   need help- marantz reciver model:sr-50 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/42121-need-help-marantz-reciver-model-sr-50-a.html)

arie8004 January 19th 04 06:23 AM

need help- marantz reciver model:sr-50

Hello!

need help to repair marantz sr-50

pre-on is blinking all the time on the display

no sound al all

power supply is good

power transistors are good

TIA!!!!!!!!!!

Mark D. Zacharias January 19th 04 12:03 PM

need help- marantz reciver model:sr-50

Don't know if this helps, but the SR-63 and SR-82 had this problem resulting
from a small capacitor bad in the power supply area. Can't quite remember
the value - I think it was 2.2 uF. It was a small yellow electrolytic.
It was used to lightly filter a dc line, then this reference was used for
the sharp cut-off function at power-off.
When the machine is turned off, it cuts off the speaker relay quicker this
way. With the bad cap, the protection just stays engaged.

Mark Z.

om...