DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SMD Solder (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41929-smd-solder.html)

Sunny January 10th 04 04:49 AM

SMD Solder

I had great difficulty finding a local supplier of fine solder for use
in SMD rework - one who was willing to deal with an individual and did
not require a relatively large minimum order.

However, I was ultimately successful and am now the proud owner of a 1lb
roll of 0.01" (.25mm) 63/37 no clean core solder - enough to last me
several lifetimes!

I'd be happy to supply 20'lengths for $3 posted anywhere if there's any
interest - certainly an offer I would have jumped on last week. Mail to

solder
at
tipperlinne
dot