DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Crosely Big Screen,burnt components (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41915-crosely-big-screen-burnt-components.html)

WickBros January 9th 04 06:27 PM

Crosely Big Screen,burnt components

Repairing an older Crosely BigScreen TV
Model# CP4671 AK05
Many boards inside this baby, I've located the problem in the PTV H.V Power
Supply board, but alas, components I need are burnt beyond recognition,
anyone know what the following components could have been at one time Board#
is CTN6510, Components are the following:
Capacitor: C118
Resistors: R122, R151, R152
Has 2 MOSFETS high speed switchs (MTH8N45)
Is the NTE replacement NTE2393 good enough or should I use original
motorola's?
anyone who has knowledge of what these components were or a place I can get
the schematics for this board so I can identify values will be greatly
appreciated
Thanx!!!!