sonal

Default Drum Life of Toner Cartridge Q2610A (fro LaserJet 2300)

HI,

I have 80% simple text dat & 20 percent graphics data. For that If I
am using LserJet printer 2300.

Minimum how many time I can refill the toner cartridge?

Can any one tell me approximate Drum life of Toner Cartridge Q2610A
(competible with Lasejet 2300)?

I am very thmuch thankful to you.

Sonal
Jerry G.

This is very manufacture dependent. Normally they should have MTBF data for
the complete machine. The drum life is hard to determine, because it will
vary widely according to the type of printing done on the average. The
answer you get may be very indecisive, and not accurate at all.

I would only go by the manufacture's MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)
rating, and nothing else for the life prediction of their product. This
rating is normally for average conditions in a standard environment with
their recommended use.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG