DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   REQ: Technics SA-310 Schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41875-re-req-technics-sa-310-schematic.html)

Michael A. Terrell January 8th 04 07:05 AM

REQ: Technics SA-310 Schematic

wrote:

This stereo developed a hum in the right channel which fried the
braided leads going from my speaker terminals to the voice coil. Each
channel has an electrolytic 6800µF capacitor which I've removed and
tested via a capacitance tester ( I don't have an oscilloscope) and
each measured between 6850 and 6600µF.

I was going to dig deeper but without a schematic of this, I'm lost.
Does anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks,

My records show that I have this manual is in my inventory:

SA-310 [M] [MC] QUARTZ Synthesizer FM/AM Stereo Receiver

--
We now return you to our normally scheduled programming.

Take a look at this little cutie! ;-)
http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/photos.html

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida