DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CGA Monitor Tips (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41834-cga-monitor-tips.html)

George S January 6th 04 09:17 PM

CGA Monitor Tips

Hi, I'm presently overhauling some CGA monitors that I use for my
Electronic Dartboards. They are IBM 5153's and Princeton HX-12's. So far I
have given them a very thorough cleaning and have replaced quite a few bad
electrolytic caps. I can only find a few repair tips in the Repair World
database on the IBM's. I just finished a Princeton that has a beautiful
picture on it now. The IBM's seem to have the most quirks. Any tips on these
pieces of history would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, George