DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Brother Word Procosser Model # WP700D + WP1500D (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41717-brother-word-procosser-model-wp700d-wp1500d.html)

Silvester Taylor January 2nd 04 08:19 AM

Brother Word Procosser Model # WP700D + WP1500D

Both of these give an error message of check printer. I need to locate an
user manual to find out if I need an software to use this unit, Or what
could be causing the error message. Anyone with known voltage checks for
these unit plese let me know or where to find them. The printer make a loud
grinding noise when given power and the audio alarm continue to beep.