Robert Nogo

Default Harman/Kardon HK3370 Tuner Hum

The tuner will hum real loud when the the unit is cold but it won't be as
loud as the receiver or the room heats up. The hum sounds like power line
hum and it's the same rather it's on AM or FM.

What happened? What could cause such a thing? It just started doing it all
of the sudden but it is just the tuner, all the other inputs (CD, AUX, Tape
Monitor) do not have the problem.

Jerry G.

Defective filter caps or bypass caps in the power supply, or along the
distribution in the unit.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG