DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   For Auction: Technics stereo receiver--needs repair, $4.99 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41517-auction-technics-stereo-receiver-needs-repair-%244-99-a.html)

groundget December 24th 03 07:36 PM

For Auction: Technics stereo receiver--needs repair, $4.99

We are auctioning a Technics stereo receiver SA-EX300 that needs
repair. When plugged in and turned on, the display reads OVERLOAD.
There is no reserve, and we offer a 20% discount on shipping for early
bidders.

Please see:

for photos and details.

Thank you!

Mike December 25th 03 01:31 AM

For Auction: Technics stereo receiver--needs repair, $4.99

output transistors. almost always the case on those surround recievers.

probably because they just dont deliver enough power, and overload the
transistors.

om...

LASERandDVDfan December 25th 03 05:42 AM

For Auction: Technics stereo receiver--needs repair, $4.99

output transistors. almost always the case on those surround recievers.

probably because they just dont deliver enough power, and overload the
transistors.

And it's a Technics, which means that it most likely uses IC amplifier elements
as opposed to discrete transistors. - Reinhart

psuedonym December 25th 03 06:56 AM

For Auction: Technics stereo receiver--needs repair, $4.99

maybe the "SVI" type IC final, which would make it not worth repairing,
but a good boat anchor