DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HOT on matsui TV/VCR combo. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41322-hot-matsui-tv-vcr-combo.html)

Ian Molton December 15th 03 02:43 PM

HOT on matsui TV/VCR combo.

Hi

Matsui TVR185

Unit didnt not power up, but sounded like it was trying. (fuses good,
making faint 'freep freep' noises)

tested hot, was shorted Emitter-collector. (2SD2627)

If I replace it I recon it'll probably work, BUT I'd like to know what
else is likely to have been wrong, if anything (other than, perhaps,
faulty FBT)

is the 2SD2627 just a bit skimpy? what would be a beefier replacement in
that case?

TIA!

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.

Ian Molton December 16th 03 07:49 PM

HOT on matsui TV/VCR combo.

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:43:18 +0000