DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TV PC PCI card id? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41258-tv-pc-pci-card-id.html)

Lareman December 12th 03 12:26 PM

TV PC PCI card id?

Have this TV card for PC with the FCC ID JM2LR-025,
serial 7013827.
Cannot download a win driver as I only know it has been made by
Animation-Technologies in Taipei.
Anyone has knowledge on this better than mine ?
TIA
Larry

Eugene Rosenzweig December 13th 03 12:23 PM

TV PC PCI card id?

Maybe have a look at the chipset and have a search for a manufacturers
generic drivers? Most of the TV cards are based around only a couple of
chipsets.
Take a look at their website? It seems to be http://www.lifeview.com.tw/
Take a look at specialized driver sites and search the forums? Something
like www.driverguide.com or windrivers or any of the others you can find on
google.

Lareman December 18th 03 09:48 PM

TV PC PCI card id?

Thanx a 1e6!
You bloody well did solve me olde problem.
Cheers
Larry