DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to find a Sony Projection TV Schematic Diagrams (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41171-how-find-sony-projection-tv-schematic-diagrams.html)

Hien Dong La December 9th 03 01:53 AM

How to find a Sony Projection TV Schematic Diagrams

I have Sony projection TV that have a problem it won't turn on,each
time I turn on it only flash the timer/standby light,I have a
technician check it out ,but he did not give me a straight answer,he
only said it can be a hight power output probem ,I wonder if I can get
a schematic diagams,I would be able to find out the problem,can you
tell me where to look for one.

David December 9th 03 02:00 AM

How to find a Sony Projection TV Schematic Diagrams

You need to buy the service manual from any Sony authorized distributor.
Try www.tritronicsinc.com for one.

Odds are unless the technician spent an hour or two in the set with the
proper diagnostic tools in hand, he was only able to narrow the failure down
to a general area. Even if he did see the exact failure, there is nothing
requiring the technician to give you exact part locations and numbers until
the repair is completed and then only if you ask.

David

om...